A serene blend of juicy grapefruit, sensual jasmine and hyacinth aromas, with the warm scents of cedar and white musk.
FM Fragrance Family
Floral / Fruit – Intense
Other FM Fragrances in the same scent family
Compare FM322 with Chance Eau Tendre by Chanel
At Perfume Secrets we test and compare all Federico Mahora fragrances when they are introduced to the market with existing designer brands. We do this by comparing fragrance-notes and overall experience. On that basis we found the scent of FM322 to be very similar, if not identical to Chance Eau Tendre by Chanel.
Chanel is presenting a new flanker of their popular fragrance Chance which arrives on the market on April 2nd 2010. Chance, which means “luck” in French, is a name that (in French) sounds a bit like Chanel, since it’s almost an anagram, and that wasn’t “just by chance”, since ‘Chanel and chance go way back’. Chanel presents their third interpretation of Chance.
The romantic and pink new version, Chance Eau Tendre, is announced as a floral-fruity interpretation of Chance EDP.
Chance Eau Tendre Fragrance Notes:
- Top Notes: Grapefruit, Melon, Quince
- Heart Notes: Hyacinth, Jasmine
- Base Notes: Iris, White Musk, Virginia Cedar, Amber
Similar Designer Fragrances featured on Perfume Secrets:
- Marine Groove by Escada
- Ed Hardy Love & Luck by Christian Audigier
- Latin Dance by Gabriela Sabatini
- Flowing Women by Puma
- Ocean Lounge by Escada
- Elle by Yves Saint Laurent
- Boss Woman by Hugo Boss
- Ricci Ricc by Nina Ricci
- Tresor in Love by Lancôme
- Masaki by Masaki Matsushima
- Manufactured by: Chanel SA
- Reports on Animal Friendliness, Ethical Behavior & Health Warnings: CLICK HERE
- Other Chanel Fragrances: CLICK HERE